5 July 2022
We are currently looking for an Associate to help support our engaged ownership of LEO Pharma. Join us on our mission to pave the way for curing skin diseases!
The LEO Foundation’s engaged ownership of LEO Pharma is comprised by a broad range of tasks from strategic considerations and decisions to more hands-on involvement in key projects. Thus, the Associate’s tasks related to asset management of LEO Pharma will be quite diverse and include:
- Financial analyses, business case modelling and valuation analyses.
- Competitive analysis within the health care area, in particular the dermatology space.
- Assess financial and non-financial performance (e.g. pipeline and ESG measures) and development and benchmark against industry peers.
- Analytical support in relation to the tracking and execution of business plans, and development of recommendations to the Foundation’s CEO on areas needing further focus.
- Support analyses of potential business development opportunities.
- Provide the Foundation’s CEO with updated company and sector/competitor information and analyses to support the LEO Foundation’s engaged ownership.
- Evaluate and describe financial and commercial risks.
- General analytic support, including Enterprise Risk Management assessments and reporting within the LEO Foundation.
- As part of Business Development, be co-responsible for ensuring that analyses and findings are synthesized.
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations for the Foundation’s CEO and Board of the LEO Foundation.
You have an academic degree in Finance, Economics or Business or similar and +2 years of experience from employment with a leading private equity firm, investment bank, corporate finance or a professional services firm. You have a comprehensive understanding of financial modelling, commercial due-diligence and valuation models and application of same. You have the ability and the will to engage in dialogues with different stakeholders and to work with a high degree of self-dependence.
This is your opportunity to join a smaller, knowledge-driven organization with a wide network of external partners and to amortize your skills and competences in a setting that practices engaged ownership, philanthropy and investments.
Please send your CV to Directure A/S that is our partner on Search & Selection to: email@example.com under ref. LEO Foundation / Associate. Your application is treated in the strictest of confidence until otherwise agreed with you.
The LEO Foundation is one of Denmark’s largest commercial foundations and an engaged majority owner of the pharmaceutical company LEO Pharma. The Foundation’s main objective is to ensure the company’s long-term development and success.
Besides the ownership, the LEO Foundation provides philanthropic grants with the aim to support the best international research in skin diseases and make Denmark a global beacon for skin research.
In addition, the Foundation manages financial assets of around DKK 17bn. These assets are invested with the main objectives of ensuring the continued capability to support LEO Pharma’s long-term development and provide funds for philanthropic activities.
Read more about the LEO Foundation’s history, focus and ownership structure here.