26 Apr 2021
Would you like to be part of a successful and purpose driven foundation? We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager, who will be solely responsible for the Finance function – managing everything from daily routine tasks to financial reporting.
As Finance Manager your main responsibility will be to deliver high quality reporting, including month and year end closing and consolidated reporting. You will ensure valid data, compliance, be responsible for internal controls and manage hands-on transactions such as bookkeeping, tax/VAT, salary etc.
You will refer to and actively support the CEO and act as Business Partner to the management team and other stakeholders.
Your tasks will include:
- Months and year end closing
- Reporting, including consolidated year end reporting
- Budget and forecasting processes
- Bookkeeping, accounting tasks and transactions, including salary (dataløn)
- Compliance, including compliance in terms of investments and grants
- Internal controls
- Cash-flow management
- Ensure valid financial data and ensure deadlines are met
- Act as contact person to banks, auditors etc.
- Drive the year-end audit process in close dialogue with the auditor
- Act as a sparring partner for the CEO and management team
- Business Partnering – understanding the business and analyzing financial models
- Risk Management
- Maintain and support the process in terms of Management Board recommendations, including follow- up
- Ad hoc tasks
You hold a master’s degree such as cand.merc.aud., HD(R) or similar and have several years of experience from positions as Financial Controller, Finance Manager or similar – combined with a background from auditing, preferably Big 4.
You have a strong financial “toolbox” including solid experience with accounting, reporting, compliance etc. Experience from working in a similar type of organization will be an advantage, but it is not a requirement.
You are detail oriented, structured and passionate about delivering valid data and high quality – on time. You are hands-on and familiar with a role that combines reporting, compliance, daily hands-on transactional tasks with a supporting Business Partner role.
As a person you are loyal, hardworking and a true professional – and you thrive in an environment with dedicated and highly skilled people. You can work independently, but you are also a team-player. You have strong communication skills and are used to stakeholder management.
You have business acumen, are proactive and able to analyze financial data, models and identify potential risks – and combine this with your understanding of and interest in the business.
Finally, you are fluent in Danish and English and have good IT skills.
At the LEO Foundation you will become part of a small, but dedicated team – and through your role you will be able to make a difference and create value to the business.