31 Aug 2021
Would you like to be part of a purpose driven foundation? The LEO Foundation is looking for a student assistant to join our communications team.
Our new colleague has a sharp pen and a strong interest in digital communication and will help us communicate about the LEO Foundation’s activities across a wide range of target groups and channels.
In turn, we guarantee continuous learning and development, versatile tasks and an informal work environment, where you will gain in-depth knowledge of how a modern commercial foundation operates. You will be joining an organization of 11 dedicated people working from our office in Nordhavn, Copenhagen.
About the job and tasks:
- News writing as well as drafting and editing of content for website and social media
- Update and maintenance of website
- Prepare social media and website stat reports
- Layout and various graphical tasks
- Update and maintenance of communication toolbox (photo library, standard presentations and templates)
- Support the Head of Communication and Public Affairs in various communication tasks
- Studying communication, journalism (or equivalent) on bachelor or masters level
- Excellent writing skills – both in Danish and English – and flair for translating complex topics into effective communication
- A digital mind-set and experience with CMS would be a great advantage (WordPress, Drupal or other)
- Basic understanding of SoMe (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Strong graphical skills and flair for design. PowerPoint and image editing experience is an advantage.
- Structured and detail-oriented with a hands-on attitude
The position is approximately 10-15 hours per week. Time and working days are flexible and based on agreement with the team.
The LEO Foundation is one of Denmark’s largest commercial foundations and an engaged owner of the pharmaceutical company LEO Pharma. Established in 1984, the Foundation’s main objective is to ensure the company’s long-term development and success.
Besides the ownership, the Foundation provides philanthropic grants with the aim to support the best international research in skin diseases and make Denmark a global beacon for skin research.
In addition, the Foundation owns financial assets of around DKK 16 billion. The main objectives of the investments are to ensure continued capability to support LEO Pharma’s long-term development and provide funds for philanthropic activities.
How to apply?
Send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact Signe Krabek, Head of Communication and Public Affairs, on +45 2049 6869 if you would like to know more about the position.
For information about how we treat your personal data in connection with job applications, please visit leo-foundation.org/en/privacy-policy/