Student assistant to the LEO Foundation
The LEO Foundation is looking for a student assistant to help prepare various analyses and presentation materials, and occasionally perform administrative tasks.
The LEO Foundation’s mission is to ensure the ongoing development of LEO Pharma as an independent, competitive and research-based healthcare company – and it does so through an active and ambitious ownership. The LEO Foundation manages the investment of the foundation’s assets and it supports research within the fields of medicine, chemistry and pharmacy. In particular, the LEO Foundation supports international dermatological research addressing issues in disease understanding, disease treatment, disease awareness and patient well-being.
About the job
Your primary tasks will include:
- Preparation of analyses as input to the foundation’s strategy and business decisions
- Preparation of analyses and reporting input for the investment area and for the grant area
- Preparation of various presentation materials
- Various administrative tasks
- You have started your higher education within e.g. finance/economics, political science or communication – most likely at CBS or University of Copenhagen – and you have at least 2 years left of your studies
- You are an experienced user of MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- You write and speak English at a professional proficiency level
- You have strong analytical skills, you are thorough, and you have attention to detail
- You are a good collaborator and you are motivated by helping others
- 15 hours per week – to be adapted to your studies – working in our offices at Lautrupsgade 7, 2100 Copenhagen Ø
- Exciting tasks in a new organisation
- Highly professional colleagues and an informal atmosphere
Please submit your application and CV by email to Director Peter Kjeldsen-Hansen, firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 March 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Peter via email or at +45 2514 1414, or to Chief Grant Officer Ida Brams, email@example.com or at +45 2566 4067.
The LEO Foundation is an independent Danish commercial foundation. For more information please go to www.leo-foundation.org.